There Are 3 Main Ways To Solve Your Pond Problems
Having a pond you don’t want is the worst. It can take more work than you want to do and it can easily become an eyesore.
In this post, you can find out what you can do about the pond in your yard.
1. Do Nothing
If you leave it as is, your problems will only continue to pile up.
Plants start growing everywhere, filters get blocked, and algae start building up. Not only does this look terrible but it can start to pollute your yard with an awful smell.
This is the worst kind of an eyesore.
1. Fill Your Pond In
You can fill that pond in and turn the area into something you truly want and love.
Sadly, you can’t just grab some dirt and throw it in. The plumbing, liner, filters, rocks, and more need to be taken out. It may need cleaning, too, so no algae end up under your yard.
Then you can turn it into a natural area, outdoor living space, or anything you want!
3. Transform Your Pond Into A Different Water Feature
You can turn your unwanted pond into a water feature that’s the highlight of your yard if not your entire home:
- Renovate it so it looks the same but functions smoothly and stays low maintenance so you can work less to enjoy more
- Change the look of the pond to what you want it to be
- Transform your pond into a pondless water feature so it’s even less work
- Turn your unwanted pond into a fountainscape for a totally new look